Unfortunately, the IP's of certain 'visitors' (people or robots)
to this and related sites are owned or controlled by Internet abusers.
- referrer and forum spammers (polluting the statistics or forum,
if any, with their own URL's)
- address harvesters (obtrusively prying into codes for
email or, perhaps, other addresses)
- robot.txt file skippers and folder grabblers
- user-agent dodgers and user-agent fakers
- unethical hackers or plain attackers
- other rule breakers or normless entities of that ilk —
all of them obnoxiously real, dangerously
prospective or sufficiently aspiring.
The individual IP's of these Internet abusers are blacklisted
and blocked individually as much as possible.
However, if a number of IP's are clearly part of the same range, or even
range of ranges of IP's, they will have to be blacklisted and blocked
collectively for practical reasons.
The details of two of the worst of these ranges of ranges of IP's
blacklisted in total are given below.
Visitors using any of these IP's will find themselves blocked from
access to the current and all related domains:
- ranges of ranges of IP's:
- 46.118.*.* (46.118..0.0/16), that is, 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124
(from 71.13.2 aSWW / 16 March 2016 ChrE)
- 46.119.*.* (46.119..0.0/16), that is, 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52
(from 71.16.2 aSWW / 6 April 2016 ChrE)
- noticeable Internet abuse IP's within these ranges:
184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124 &
126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206
These IP's belong to or are hosted by:
Kyivstar PJSC, Kiev/Lviv,
At least until
least the following ranges of ranges of IP's blacklisted and blocked were
also connected with this organization:
134.249.*.*, 176.8.*.* and 178.137.*.*
The banning applies to a set of site addresses under the same management
When using one of these IP's you will receive a status-code-403 error
In this Forbidden message it is explicitly stated that:
The IP's, names and locations given above may be the IP's, names and
locations of providers or of sites which have been hacked or otherwise
taken over by others, not necessarily of the abusers themselves!
Please, if you have not yet done so, and since you are here now, check
TRINPsite may be of substantive
interest to you.